MCE Leisure (Philippines) Corporation invites you to enjoy the fun of gaming.
Please game responsibly.
WINNERS STAY IN CONTROL
ENTRY & AGE RESTRICTIONS
Pursuant to Presidential Decree 1869, as amended by Republic Act 9487, persons under 21 years of age or students of any school, college or university in the Philippines are not allowed to play in this gaming establishment.
Pursuant to Malacañang Memorandum Circular No. 8, the following are not allowed to enter, stay and/or play in this gaming establishment:
- Government officials and employees connected directly with the operation of the government of any of its agencies; and
- Members of the Philippine National Police (PNP) and Armed Forces of the Philippiens (AFP).
In accordance with the recent policy pronouncement of President Rodrigo Roa Duterte, immediate relatives (i.e. spouse, children and parents) of government officials are not allowed to play in this gaming establishment.
A FEW POSSIBLE BEHAVIORS OF A PROBLEM GAMER
Problem gambling behavior that results in any harmful effects to the gambler, their family, significant other, co-workers, etc.
- Gambles considerably longer than planned
- Gambles beyond financial means
- Utilizes money for household bills, food or other necessities for gambling
If you need any assistance there are help counters to provide you with advice.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
CITY OF DREAMS MANILA RESPONSIBLE GAMING 24 HOURS INFORMATION HOTLINE
(632) 890 0000
(632) 4157964 I 415 6529
PAGCOR RESPONSIBLE GAMING EMAIL
APPLICATION FOR EXCLUSION DOWNLOAD LINK